9/11 Victims Compensation Fund for Economic Losses
The inability to work due to serious health issues creates a financial hardship that the VCF may reimburse you for.
- Past, current and future lost earnings when 9/11-related health problems impede the ability to work
- Past, current and future employment-related benefits
- Missed business opportunities due to poor health
Have you have had to hire ‘replacement’ services to perform daily functions that you can no longer perform yourself? These may be covered by VCF payouts.
- Housekeeping duties
- Yard care services
- Transportation expenses, if you can no longer drive, or if special-needs transportation is necessary
- Caregivers for daily routines such as cooking and personal care
How can you properly calculate your economic losses for the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund? We can help.
Determining the value of your losses is complicated enough, but the VCF payouts require comprehensive documentation to prove those losses. Our 9/11 VCF team can reduce your stress and streamline and simplify the process.
If you believe you qualify for 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund economic loss reimbursement, please call us and speak to a member of our 9/11 VCF team. We're happy to discuss your situation with you, free, no-obligation.